The Sign of the Son of Man; and the Appointed Time of Christ’s Return
WARNING: The contents and interpretations found in this book will undoubtedly be new to you and quite different than the Biblical interpretations taught today. They are in no way intended to offend or upset anyone in any way. Instead, they are meant to shed new light on scripture the church should have been taking a closer look at years ago; Scripture that has been overlooked and misinterpreted in the past, and continues to be taught incorrectly in the seminaries and pulpits of today. Some of these interpretations may seem rather strange to you at first, but if you are indeed a seeker of truth and continue to read and research, you will see how precisely these interpretations fit and reflect world history from even before the time of Christ to the present. You will also see how well everything fits together and is consistent with the rest of scripture, which is something severely lacking with the prophetic teaching currently taught today. You will see that our Lord was speaking quite literally when He said: “But take ye heed, behold I have foretold you all things.“
The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is one of the most mysterious and misunderstood books in the Bible. Upon initially reading the book, one’s first reaction is that there is no way anyone can ever make sense of it. That is why the third verse spells out a blessing to all those who read and understand and keep those things found within it. Our Lord is encouraging us to do what is necessary to understand the vital information this book contains. This will require prayer, a good understanding of the previous 65 books, a good knowledge of human history, and the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. You will also need to be on the right road in your understanding of Bible Prophecy up to this point. The solutions to Revelations numerous mysteries are discovered by deciphering the many metaphors found within its pages. Those metaphors are used and scattered throughout the previous 65 books of the Bible.
Because of misinterpretations beginning in the very first chapter of the Bible, present-day interpretations of Bible prophecy are twisted; even to the point that what is accepted today is quite often the opposite of what the Bible says. Because of these false teachings, today’s Christians now believe they know all they need to know regarding Bible Prophecy when nothing could be further from the truth. These false teachings have blinded them to fundamental and essential Bible truths. They are blind and oblivious to many Bible Prophecies that have occurred during their lifetime. Many of these prophecies have taken place in the last 8 years, but because of misinterpreted prophecy, the church does not see them. Even worse than this, many in the church contend we should avoid the study of Bible Prophecy because it is not necessary to our spiritual well being; this, even though much of the Bible is prophecy.
Then there are those with no interest in prophecy because they believe our Lord could return at any moment, coming upon them “as a thief in the night.” In this instance, they are 100% correct in their belief. Our Lord will come upon them “as a thief in the night,” but that is not because it is our Lord’s intention for those that belong to Him. Of the many false doctrines out there today, this is just one of them that prevent the overwhelming majority of Christians from understanding prophecy and from seeing the prophecy that is being fulfilled right before their very eyes.
The Biblical Man of Sin, the one many call antichrist was in the world news continually for more than 3½ years, yet nobody recognized him as such. The REAL Biblical Man of Sin came up out of the Earth exactly where the Bible said he would, yet Christendom missed it. Multiple news reporters and people in the Middle-East called this Man of Sin by the exact name the Bible predicted, but even the Christians that read the Word of God made no connection. Just as Paul prophesied in II Thessalonians 2:1-3; the Man of Sin will not appear until there is a falling away (Apostasy, false teaching) regarding the coming of our Lord and the Rapture of His church.
Current day teachers are giving more attention to what men have said to look for, instead of paying attention to what the Word of God tells us. The book of Revelation is a “HIS-STORY” book that reveals to us everything we need to know from the time of Christ until the time when time shall be no more. It is so accurate that even the hardest of hardcore atheists would change their beliefs if they were somehow able to open their closed minds long enough to understand the things that Revelation tells us. History since the time of Christ has happened precisely as our Lord said it would! All of the prophecies of time are correct and all the things concerning this Man of Sin and Satan in the Flesh that have occurred in the past seven-plus years are right on the money; yet the whole world including Christendom is utterly blind to it all, just as the Word of God predicted.
So why should you read this book? Because the interpretations you will find in this book make sense and have sound logic based on the Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, and English dictionaries. Not to mention the additional Bible verses and witnesses that validate them; or the fact that the overwhelming majority of prophecies have already occurred. The interpretations in this book all fit together nicely without having to be stretched or forced. This book will even reveal the predictions regarding time, and they satisfy the subject matter and the time duration correctly. They require no force like so many of today’s interpretations require, most of which have been passed down to us from the teachings of previous centuries.
Just a few of the many things this book will reveal to you along with additional Biblical and historical backup are:
- The identity of the REAL antichrist (It’s not just one man.)
- The name of the REAL Man of Sin, Assyrian, King of Babylon, Lawless One and Son of Perdition (This is only one man)
- The REAL identity of the two witnesses of Revelation 11. The Bible tells us exactly who they are, yet the overwhelming majority of Christendom believes they are two prophets.
- The REAL “given names” of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Yes, The Word of God gives us enough information that we can know the “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by their REAL names. The proof is undeniable. We can even know the dates the seals were opened!
- The REAL identity of the 4 Angels that are bound in “the great river Euphrates.”
- The REAL name of the 4th Kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream
- The REAL answer as to what the Sign of the Son of Man “REALLY” is. If you take nothing else from this book; it is crucial and imperative you understand this! Where & how you spend the 1000 year millennium may very well depend on your understanding of this and how it relates to the Parable of the Ten Virgins.
- The “CPR” for humanity that’s brought to light in the Feasts of the Lord.
- How the Feasts of the Lord are hardwired into the book of Revelation. The revealing of these Feast in Revelation is rock-solid proof that present-day teaching regarding the Rapture and Second Coming of Christ is woefully lacking and incorrect to the point that Christendom has no idea why, when, or what is coming.
- The actual dates on which the Seals of Revelation were or will be broken. Yes, once you have a basic understanding of the book of Revelation, you will find our Lord has provided us with precise enough information to understand and know these dates.
- The REAL lengths of time meant by an hour, a day, a month, and a year. It is the predictions of time that verify many of the findings listed above.
- What the events these prophecies of time refer to; the predictions of time that are listed twice do not necessarily describe the same event a second time! (They are not at all what you think they are!)
- The REAL “High Sabbath” in the New Testament that Christendom has wholly ignored, and the false doctrine that came from it.
- The REAL day of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. They teach us it was Sunday, but there is absolute proof in the book of John that it was not.
- The REAL year the actual Spring Feasts of the Lord occurred. You may not understand the significance of this right now, but you will later. The 70 weeks of Daniel 9 prophecy confirms this as well as other witnesses.
- The REAL year the actual Fall Feasts of the Lord will occur. Yes, we are talking the Rapture of His saints and Day of the Lord. There is a prophecy in Daniel 12 that exposes the year. Now we can know for sure the year, month day and hour to be aware of our Lord’s return.
Almost all of the writings in this book will be new to you if your understanding of Biblical Eschatology comes from what you have been taught during Sunday school or listening to the teachings of today. As stated previously, the interpretations in this book are not teachings you will hear in the church you attend. You are extremely unlikely to find most of them in any books written by writers who study prophecy because almost all these books are written by writers that believe much of the book of Revelation is about a coming seven-year tribulation period consisting of 3½ years of tribulation and 3½ years of great tribulation. To have only seven years of tribulation is to sell the book of Revelation short. The tribulation period in Revelation is closer to 1395 years in length! There is a 7+ year and counting period set aside before our Lord returns, but it is not found in the verses today’s teachers point to, and the first 3½ years are of greater tribulation than the last 3½ years. This is easy to prove as you will see because both 3½ year periods have already taken place. Where this present day erroneous teaching came from is known, and is just as quickly rebuked and will be explained later in the book.
This book was not written for the authors monetary profit; but rather for your spiritual gain. It was written because the Lord put it upon the author’s heart to write it. The author of this book has not attended any seminary, nor had any interest at all in Bible prophecy until ten years ago. It was then the author started noticing that the events happening on the world stage did not match up with the prophecy currently taught, but they did seem to match up with some of the events mentioned in the Bible. It was then this author began to read books on prophecy, but most just repeated the same narrative and very few of them seemed to make sense or agree with current day events.
God’s word teaches that when God’s people begin returning to Israel, the people of that generation will not pass away until the prophecies of Matthew 24 are fulfilled. Even the actual beginning date attributed to this prophecy is misinterpreted and misunderstood by almost all of Christendom. This book provides you with an alternative interpretation you should accept because current readings do not pay attention to every word. It is not difficult to understand what our Lord is telling us when you read the verses and pay attention to every word.
According to one of today’s more common teachings, the 4th Kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, the Roman Empire, should now be established and persecuting God’s people. Whether you mistakenly believe it is the actual Roman Empire, the Catholic Church, or the European Commonwealth, it’s just not happening; nor is it ever going to happen. However, there is clear evidence of a returning Muslim Empire that is currently doing its best to exterminate God’s people in the precise ways, at the exact time, and in the predicted place the Word of God states it would!
This book will show you how the Revelation of Jesus Christ, given to him by God, revealed to us hundreds of years in advance the precise events that were going to happen. You will also see how He used the very people that say He doesn’t exist to fulfill them. The Word of God precisely predicted the Arab Spring and the flood of Islamic refugees that have overwhelmed the borders of countries all over the world. Make no mistake about it! The history of Islam is revealed in the book of Revelation, and this book will show you where and how. The predictions of time found in the Revelation of Jesus Christ and decoded in this book will prove these interpretations correct.
Our Lord told us:
Matthew 5:15 (KJV)
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
The author of this book knows the Lord would have him share the light he has so graciously been given. It is the hope and prayer of this author that not only will the contents of this book be a blessing to the followers of Jesus Christ, but also atheists, Muslims, and Jews. It’s this writer’s hope this light will enlighten many and that many will turn away from their errant ways and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. What more proof can there be that Jesus Christ is the Son of God if it’s not a Bible full of prophecy that has been fulfilled just as our Lord said it would be. Only the One True God knows the end from the beginning.
Please Be Aware: You will find some repetition of facts and thoughts in your reading. The writer tried to keep redundancy to a minimum, but please remember that there is always a second, and many times a third, fourth, and even more witnesses to the things found in the Word of God. This book started as a chapter by chapter study with no intention of turning it into a published book; but after being given knowledge that is important and urgent, the author sought to publish it in an attempt to warn as many as possible. The Chapters included are chapters rich in Bible prophecy. Quite often they speak of the same events but add new perspectives as well as additional information and confirmation.
Since most of Bible end-time prophecy deals with Islam, it is essential to continually bring up the beliefs and practices of this antichrist religion to better understand what our Lord is telling us. If you know nothing about Islam, its history, its views, or its practices, there is absolutely NO WAY you will ever understand end-times Bible Prophecy. Because so little about Islam is known; and Christendom does not know it is the “antichrist” of end-times prophecy, the few churches that will even try to teach Bible prophecy must make sense of it by making things fit, rather than just allowing them to fall into place. If you attend a Broadway play that is using a cast of characters from a different play, you will never be able to make sense out of the play. That pretty much sums up the majority of Bible prophecy teaching found in the Bible commentaries and Bible prophecy books of today. You will better understand this after you finish reading and researching the contents herein.
So be prepared to praise the Lord and be in awe of how He warned us of all these things hundreds upon hundreds of years before they took place. He even warned us about the warning!
Mark 13:23 (KJV)
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
This verse is placed immediately after He prophesied events that would take place during the next 2000 years, and immediately before Christ foretold the manner of His return. This verse is in the form of a warning, and this warning is to all who read it! Why is “I have foretold you all things” so difficult for us to accept and understand? Never the less the church of today does not believe this. The doctrines of today demonstrate this as well as the almost non-existent effort put into understanding a subject that many say comprises half or more of the Word of God!
The Sign of the Son of Man &
The Appointed Time of Christ’s Return
- The REAL 4th Kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream (Daniel 2)
- The REAL King of Babylon (Isaiah 14)
- The REAL Key to Deciphering Time Prophecy
- The REAL Secret Prophecy of Daniel 4
- The REAL Beast of Revelation 13
- The REAL 8th Beast of Revelation 17
- The REAL 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Revelation 6)
- The REAL First 4 Trumpets of Revelation 8
- The REAL 4 Angels of Revelation 9 And the Plague of Islam
- The REAL Woman, Dragon and Flood of Revelation 12
- The REAL 2 Witnesses of Revelation 11
- The REAL 70 Weeks of Daniel 9
- The FEASTS OF THE LORD; The Appointed Time of Christ’s Return
- The REAL Appointed Year of Our Lords Return as Revealed in Daniel 12
- The REAL Sign of the Son of Man; and Signs of the End (Matthew 24)
- The REAL Parable of the 10 Virgins (Matthew 25)
- The Fall Feast Days as Revealed in the Book of Revelation (Revelation 6,7,8,11)
- The REAL Warning to the Church of Laodicea; the Church of Today (Revelation 3)
- Closing Thoughts & the REAL Day of the Resurrection of Our Lord