English | Other languages
(Contents of Book at bottom of Page)
Yes, regardless of what the churches of today are teaching, our Lord has informed us of the day and hour we need to be aware of His return! Even though the Word of God is full of example after example of our Lord telling us what He is going to do and then doing it, we are about to make the same mistake as those before us. Yes, there have been many false predictions, but that does not change the fact that He has revealed the “things to come” in His Word, just as He said He would.
Mark 13:23 (KJV)
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Notice that in a verse where our Lord declared to us that He “foretold us all things;” He began it with a warning. “But take ye heed” is much like saying “take note” or “be warned.” Don’t you find it curious that He would make this statement before telling us He has foretold us all things? There would be no need to warn us if it were not that important we get it right or if there were no consequences for our getting it wrong.
“I have foretold you all things” covers a lot of things, but foretold refers to things in the future. Despite this, the church of today teaches He has not foretold us all things. How is this not calling God a liar? Is this not a repeat of what Israel did when our Lord told them to go in and take the Promised Land, but instead they appointed 12 spies to go in and search the land? How can you not trust what our Lord says, yet believe you will not run into some problems because of it? Most of Israel was not permitted to enter the Promised Land because they did not trust what He said. Much the same will happen to present-day Christendom regarding the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ. Most current-day Christians will miss it because they did not believe He foretold us all things. Almost all of Christendom does not believe that He informed us of one of the most important days of our existence. Christendom does not even believe the words of the Apostle Paul when he warned us we would get it wrong.
Paul prophesied in II Thessalonians 2:1-3 that the doctrine of the end time’s church regarding the Rapture and Second Coming of Christ would be false, but you will not hear that coming from the pulpit no matter what your denomination. If you were to present this to a present-day believer, they would probably tell you Paul’s warning was to “other denominations” when in fact he was referring to the almost universal teachings of today.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 (KJV)
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
First, you need to be aware that the “falling away” in verse 3 is the Greek word “apostasia,” which means a “defection from the truth” or false doctrine. Paul wastes no time in making it crystal clear that the subject of these verses is the “coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered unto Him.” That makes the subject of the false doctrine the Rapture and Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The “Let no man deceive you by any means” suggests you need to research this for yourself because it is far too important to accept without questioning what someone else tells you as fact. It was in this manner the interpretation of Bible prophecy became “apostasia” in the first place, leading the vast majority of Christendom to believe that Christ could return at any moment.
It is what Paul says next that will further prove His prophecy true and our present-day teaching false. Paul states, “that day will not come except there come a falling away first, and the man of sin be revealed.” Christendom does not know it, but the Man of Sin has been revealed. Not only has he been revealed, he already set up his kingdom, ruled it for a little more than 3½ years, fled his kingdom, and his kingdom is now in perdition just as predicted in Dan. 7:26 and Rev. 17:11. There is so much proof of who this Man of Sin is in God’s Word that it is hard to believe Christendom did not identify Him. The Bible tells us when to look, where to look, and how his kingdom will come about. It tells us precisely what he will do, what he will say, and how long his domain will last. The Word of God even tells us his name, and everyone in the middle-east called him by this name. It was even attributed to him several times in Fox News reports. There’s no possible way it could be anyone else. This Man of Sin fits every one of the many descriptions given him in the Word of God, and yet nearly all Christendom missed it!
In the e-book below provided to you free of charge, you will find the undeniable proof of the identity of this Man of Sin. He also goes by many other names including the Son of Perdition, Lawless One, The Assyrian, King of Babylon and Satan in the Flesh. There is so much information about this guy and his false religion in the Word of God that at least half the book provided below and free of charge is information proving the identity of this Satan in the Flesh.
Here is a list of a few of the many things the Holy Spirit has revealed through the study of His Word. Many things will be new to you because once you know the correct participants and understand the prophecies of time; you will see things in a whole new light. Among the many things revealed in this book are:
- The identity of the REAL antichrist (It’s not just one man.)
- The name of the REAL Man of Sin, Assyrian, King of Babylon, Lawless One and Son of Perdition (This is only one man)
- The REAL identity of the two witnesses of Revelation 11. The Bible tells us exactly who they are, yet the overwhelming majority of Christendom believes they are two prophets.
- The REAL “given names” of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. You are going to be shocked by this, but the proof is solid as can be. Knowing the identity of these Four Horsemen will open up much of the book of Revelation to you.
- The REAL identity of the 4 Angels that are bound in “the great river Euphrates.”
- The REAL name of the 4th Kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream
- The REAL answer as to what the Sign of the Son of Man “REALLY” is. If you take nothing else from this book; it is crucial and imperative you understand this! Once you know this sign, you will understand why the Rapture of His saints is an appointed time He has revealed to us. If you don’t know when it will happen, you will miss it, just as the five foolish virgins did. Where & how you spend the 1000 year millennium may very well depend on your understanding of this and how it relates to the Parable of the Ten Virgins.
- The “CPR” for humanity that’s brought to light in the Feasts of the Lord.
- How the Feasts of the Lord are hardwired into the book of Revelation. The revealing of these Feast in Revelation is rock-solid proof that present-day teaching regarding the Rapture and Second Coming of Christ is “apostasia” and is woefully lacking and incorrect to the point that Christendom has no idea why, when, or what is coming.
- The actual dates on which the Seals of Revelation were or will be broken. Yes, once you have a basic understanding of the book of Revelation, you will find our Lord has provided us with precise enough information to understand and know these dates.
- The REAL lengths of time meant by an hour, a day, a month, and a year. It is the timed predictions that verify many of the findings listed here.
- What the events prophecies of time refer to; the predictions of time that are listed twice do not describe the same event a second time! (They are not at all what you think they are!)
- The REAL “High Sabbath” in the New Testament that Christendom has wholly ignored, and the false doctrine that came from it.
- The REAL day of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. They teach us it was Sunday, but there is absolute proof in the book of John that it did not happen the way we are taught.
- The REAL year the actual Spring Feasts of the Lord will occur. You may not understand the significance of this right now, but you will later. The 70 weeks of Daniel 9 prophecy confirms this as well as other witnesses.
I hope you will take the time to read the book. If you don’t have the time, then please at least read the chapter on the Sign of the Son of Man. You will accept the interpretation of what this sign is because it is the Word of God that defines it, and it’s verified in at least 4 other places in the Word of God. Knowing this sign will tell you that the time of Christ’s return is an appointed time He has made known through His Word. The sign itself verifies the month and day it will take place. (Not the Year or Hour) The date of Christ’s return is not established in any one prophecy, verse, passage, or book. Instead, it is made known by knowing and understanding the Word of God, which is Jesus Christ our Lord, just as the Parable of the 10 Virgins teaches. It is revealed in a 3-fold way, in the same likeness as the Feasts of the Lord, and our Lord Himself.
- HOUR: The Parable of the Ten Virgins reveals the hour of the day we are to be aware of His return. Our Lord boldly comes right out and tells us what it is, but it does not fit the narrative of today’s teaching; therefore, we ignore it. You can verify the hour we need to be aware of in other scriptures, but you won’t recognize them until you understand the Sign of the Son of Man. You need to know what this sign is before you can understand the Parable of the 10 Virgins. It is the missing link; it’s the knowledge the five foolish virgins did not have, and it’s the knowledge you are going to need. (MUST Read chapter 15 “The Parable of the 10 Virgins”.)
- DAY & MONTH: The Feasts of the Lord reveal the month and what “24-hour” day He will return, but they do not reveal the hour or year. The Sign of the Son of man also serves as a second witness to this, as well as Joel 2:15-16. Knowing the Sign of the Son of Man is critical because if you don’t know when the Rapture is about to take place, you won’t know when to look, where to look, what to look for, or what to do until it’s too late. (Yes, there are things He expects you to do also, and they are validated in both the Old and New Testament at least three times.) If you don’t know these things, you will suffer the fate of the five foolish virgins. Even they knew the day and year of the wedding, but they were not aware of the hour or the Sign of the Son of Man.
- YEAR: The year of His return is made known by knowing and understanding Bible prophecy; when you have a grasp of it, you will know the exact year or Feast Season He will return. Prophecy is both what and why Christ told us to watch, but we have dropped the ball. We have misidentified the participants, events, and meanings in the Bible prophecy our Lord has given us; thus, we are looking for things that will never be. Many churches don’t even want to talk about it.
Once you read and understand how and when the Rapture of His saints will take place, and you know what you will need to do and be aware of, make sure you tell others!
Listed below are the Contents of the book “The Sign of the Son of Man; And the Appointed Time of Christ’s Return.” You may read the book or read only the chapters you wish to. You may select the links from the contents listed below or scroll down this page to the rectangular icons to read a synopsis on each chapter. Clicking on those icons will also take you to the writing. Make sure you tell the lost as well as your Christian Friends because as you will soon learn, “It is much, much later than you think”!!! Share links are provided at the bottom of each chapter to make it easier for you to share this with others.
The Sign of the Son of Man &
The Appointed Time of Christ’s Return
Book Introduction (Read for more info contained in the book)
- The REAL 4th Kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream (Daniel 2)
- The King of Babylon and the REAL Beast of the Bottomless Pit (Isaiah 14)
- The REAL Key to Deciphering Time Prophecy
- The REAL Secret Prophecy of Daniel 4
- The REAL Beast of Revelation 13
- The REAL Beast that was and is not; And the Great Whore (Revelation 17)
- The REAL 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Revelation 6)
- The REAL First 4 Trumpets of Revelation 8
- The REAL 4 Angels of Revelation 9 And the Plague of Islam
- The REAL Woman, Dragon, and Flood of Revelation 12
- The REAL 2 Witnesses of Revelation 11
- The REAL 70 Weeks of Daniel 9
- The FEASTS OF THE LORD; The Appointed Time of Christ’s Return
- The REAL Sign of the Son of Man; and Signs of the End (Matthew 24)
- The REAL Parable of the 10 Virgins (Matthew 25)
- The Fall Feast Days as Revealed in the Book of Revelation (Revelation 6,7,8,11)
- The REAL Warning to the Church of Laodicea; the Church of Today (Revelation 3)
- Closing Thoughts & the REAL Day of the Resurrection of Our Lord